Our job is to listen and understand your concerns and help develop solutions. For many clients, the following are some starting points:
- Assess your existing investments and let you know of any concerns, such as hidden costs or inefficient activities. Suggest and explain appropriate, more cost-effective alternatives
- Refine how and where your assets are allocated to create a risk/reward profile that makes sense for you. Maintain or update your allocations as the market and your goals evolve
- Intelligently divide your investments between your taxable and tax-sheltered accounts, to minimize the damaging impact of taxes across your portfolio.
- Coordinate your investment activities within the context of your overall wealth management needs, including insurance, estate planning, charitable intents and other related concerns
- Prove clearly understood reports on your progress and be transparent about the fees you are paying
- We can aggregate and report on all your accounts – even those held away from LionsBridge
- Provide ongoing counsel and education as new opportunities or new challenges arise
In short, most investors aren’t investing for fun; they’re investing for their life. In that context, investment selection is merely part of a much greater whole that warrants objective, advisory oversight. It warrants LionsBridge Wealth Management.